Garlic is one of the veggies you should eat every day. It packs powerful compounds that destroy cancer cells, as confirmed by the American Institute for Cancer Research.
some of ailments you can treat with garlic:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in the mouth)
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella infection
- HIV-1 infection
- Vibrio infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (and drug-resistant strains as well)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant Clostridium infection
- Cytomegalovirus infections
- Viral infections (Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis virus and human rhinovirus type 2)
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
If you decide to try the garlic treatment, make sure you eat 5-6 crushed garlic cloves per day. You can eat more, if it works for you. One garlic bulb provides about 12 cloves.
Let our garlic rest for 15 minutes after you have crushed it. This is the time it takes for the release of the enzyme that produces the antifungal and anticancer compounds.
You can eat garlic with your food, both raw and cooked, but some researchers believe that garlic supplements does not provide the same anticancer and antifungal effect.
The biomedical database MEDLINE, released by the National Library of Medicine, offers 4245 study abstracts based on garlic.
This data confirms that garlic can help in the treatment of over 150 health conditions. This includes diabetes, infection, plaque buildups in arteries, DNA damage caused by mercury poisoning and other ailments.
Garlic can also help in 167 health conditions or symptoms, but most studies involve the power of garlic to prevent and treat cardiovascular disease and cancer. These are the two major causes of death in high-income countries. This research is available on Greenmedinfo.com.
Cheap, safe and tasty natural remedies like garlic have saved so many lives. Logically, these remedies were as expensive as gold.
Source: Bare Natural Truth